- Stabilization and abduction of upper limb after injuries (sprain, dislocation) or surgeries
- follow-up treatment after reconstruction of rotator cuff; immobilization
- relief for upper limb in case of inflammation of shoulder joint.
- soft lining made of breathable fabric for optimal comfort of use,
- Light weight
- strong frame made of steel, with a lock to stabilise the shoulder at an appropriate,therapeutic angle (15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°)
- straps ensure stabilization of the abducted limb, evenly distribute its weight, prevent strain on the opposite shoulder and the cervical spine.
- Treatment after shoulder dislocation
- Post rotator cuff repair
- arthroscopy of the shoulder joint
- sub scapular fracture
- Bankart type injury
- post-surgical stabilisation of the shoulder joint
There are no reviews yet.