- anatomically profiled, light construction,
- frame made of high resistance aluminium commonly used in aircraft industry
- patented,four –axle hingewhich reflects physiological knee movement(rolling and sliding)
- four–point support system with 0° immobilization
- regulation of extension 10°, 20° ,30° and flexion 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 110°
- movable attachments for the straps,
- made of stainless materials, resistant to water, salt, low temperature.
- Decreased post-traumatic capacity of the muscle and ligament structure that stabilize the knee joint,
- condition after reconstructing the ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL ligaments,
- ACL and PCL ligament failure, weakened strength of the quadriceps muscle, regaining sports activity after knee joint injuries.
There are no reviews yet.