- Stabilization and counteraction against oedma in case of soft tissue injuries of ankle joint/distal part of shin
- a second/third degree ankle sprain, follow-up treatment in case of stabile fractures of ankle/instep, immobilization in required therapeutical position after surgeries,
- surgeries of great toe joint, soft tissue injury, injuries of calcaneal tendon, protection and post-traumatic stabilization of foot and ankle joint area
- immobilization of ankle joint according to chosen therapeutic range.
- soft, pneumatic padding allows to control the soft tissue compression which prevents oedma and provides optimal adjustment to body shape.
- fastened with hook-and-loop closure.
- hinge allows to regulate the dorsiflexion / plantarflextion (0°- 45°) every 15°.
- anatomically moulded outsole enables stabile, similar to regular walk.