- rigid, perforated shell which provides stabilization and allows free air circulation.
- soft padding with air cells for soft tissue compression,
- unique, patented control system to adjust and regulate compression,
- prevents uncontrolled, too strong compression and protects against tissue trophism,
- anatomically moulded outsole enables stabile, physiological walk,
- universal model for left and right leg.
- Stabilization and counteraction against oedma in case of soft tissue injuries of ankle;
- second or third degree ankle sprain
- follow-up treatment in case of stabile fractures of instep or ankle; immobilization after surgeries; surgeries of great toe joint; soft tissue injury; injuries of calcaneal tendon
- protection and post-traumatic stabilization of foot and ankle joint.