Conditions which require limitation of flexion/extension movement after surgery or injury.
- two liners provide lateral stabilization.
- light, open construction protects against skin abrasions,
- four self-adhesive stabilizations straps,
- easy to use hinge to control flexion (0°-120°) and extension (0°-90°) movements every 10°,
- one, universal model for left and right limb.
- Conditions which require complete immobilization.
- Fractures of intra-articular, tibia, fibula of thigh bone.
One, universal size. Universal Length